Hot tip: your images need to be of a professional quality or taken by a professional photographer. If you need a professional photographer or help with editing your photos to improve the quality, please contact us and we can refer you to our contacts.
Absolutely. They need to be sexy, tasteful and of very good quality. Do not upload poor quality, grainy images and absolutely no images showing genitals.
Hot tip: get creative! Ask a friend to take your photos to capture your best angles.
Please note: Pornographic style images will not be approved.
Sure! Contact Angie on 1300 769 766 or 0428 258 671 to discuss our pricing packages.
Please note: each escort must have a pricing structure for their clients. Each individual profile needs to be approved by our consultants before it is published on MyPlaymate.
After you submit your profile, it will go into ‘moderation’ mode. It should be approved within 2 business hours. Once it’s approved, you will receive a notification from our team that will let you know your payment was processed successfully and your profile has been published. You will be sent a link to view your profile.
Please note: should our consultant need to make any changes before the profile is published, they will be in touch to advise of the changes they have made.
- We pride ourselves on the content we advertise to clients, we make sure all profile descriptions are streamlined to represent you in the best light possible.
Now you can easily manage your own MyPlaymate profile and take control of your own business. You can use your details to log in and edit your profile whenever you need to, 24/7. All your changes will be published on the website instantly.
Please note: new images will still need to be approved by the MyPlaymate team.
All profiles on the front page are considered paid advertisements. However our packages are very reasonably priced. Please contact Angie at MyPlaymate for more information: 1300 769 766 or 0428 258 671.
You can choose from the following three package options for individual escort profiles:
- $88/month (inc GST) – Standard package
- $110/month (inc GST) – Touring profile
- $154/month (inc GST) – Premium profile, includes touring and 5 bump ups per month
Please note: if you are a business wanting to list more than one escort, contact Angie for pricing packages.
You can easily reset your password – just click the ‘reset password’ button when you go to login.
Your username is just the email address you used to sign up. If you’ve forgotten that too, just call Angie: 1300 769 766/ 0428 258 671.
Please call Angie to discuss some options: 1300 769 766/ 0428 258 671.
Absolutely! Your clients can submit reviews on your Playmate profile. There is a link for this just below your contact details. All reviews will be moderated by a My Playmate team member before going live to your profile.
In NSW, NT, VIC and ACT, the age of consent is 16 years for both homosexual and heterosexual couples, versus 17 years for Tasmania and South Australia. In Queensland the age of consent is 16 years for vaginal sex and 18 years for anal sex.
Each state has its own regulations for the placement of escort listings. All listings must comply with the regulations of the state in which the listing appears.
For example, if you live in New South Wales but place the ad in Western Australia, your ad must adhere to the Western Australia regulations.
Queensland and Victoria are the 2 exceptions, as any ad placed from either Queensland or Victoria must comply with both the ‘home state’ regulations and those of the state being advertised in.
BE AWARE THAT:
- To place an escort ad in Victoria, you will need to register for and receive a Sex Workers Act (SWA) licence number. From November 1st, 2011, ads with a PCA license will not be processed. Please see http://www.bla.vic.gov.au/.
- To place an ad for escorts in Queensland, you no longer need approval from the Prostitution Licensing Authority (PLA). Instead the PLA have released a set of guidelines that all prostitution ads must follow; please see http://www.pla.qld.gov.au.
Individuals are responsible for the content of their listings: in any case My Playmate can not be taken as responsible of the content of the profile listings.
If your ad is in breach of the relevant regulations, you may be prosecuted.
Please see the websites below for more information:
For additional information, visit http://www.austlii.edu.au/, which provides access to legislation across all states or contact your State Health Department for further advice.
Yes! In all states it is illegal to:
- Advertise ‘natural’ or ‘bareback’ sexual services. Sex workers may only promote safe (with condom) sex. This prohibition includes the use of code words such as CIM, COF, BBBJ, NF, “French to completion” or any other phrase that implies a non-safe sexual act.
- Place an ad that solicits prostitution or is likely to encourage someone to become a sex worker. This includes ads that offer payment in return for a sexual service, or recruiting people to work in the ‘Adult Industry’.
ANY LISTINGS CONTAINING THESE WORDS OR ANY OTHER INCITATION TO NATURAL SEX AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO PROSTITUTION WOULD BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REFUND.